Thank you very much for your interest in our website.
I. Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other provisions of data protection law is the Data Protection Officer:
Impress Destination Services
Winterhuder Weg 76
Tel.: 0049.40.22 69 23-200
II. General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data
We collect and use the personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users regularly only takes place with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases in which it is not possible to obtain prior consent for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory provisions.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the person concerned or another natural person necessitate the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
3. Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. In addition, the data may be stored if the European or national legislator has provided for this in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless it is necessary for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
4. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
III. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing
Each time you access our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data is collected in this process:
(1) Information about the browser type and the version used;
(2) The user's operating system;
(3) The Internet service provider of the user;
(4) The IP address of the user;
(5) Date and time of access;
(6) Websites from which the User's system accesses our Website;
(7) Websites accessed by the User's system through our Website.
The data is stored in the log files of our system. This does not apply to the user's IP address or any other data that enables the data to be assigned to a user. These data are not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session.
These purposes also include our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4. Duration of storage
The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
5. Possibility of objection and removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility for the user to object.
IV. Use of Social Media: Social Plugins
Facebook as default plugin
So-called social plug-ins ("plug-ins") of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Facebook"), are used on our website. The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Social Plug-in from Facebook" or "Facebook Social Plugin". An overview of the Facebook plugins and their appearance can be found here: developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the page. This integration provides Facebook with the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are not logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can immediately assign your visit to our website to your Facebook profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Like" button or commenting, this information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on your Facebook profile and displayed to your Facebook friends.
The data processing operations described are carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of Facebook's legitimate interests in the display of personalised advertising in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website and to tailor the service to your needs.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the data collected via our website directly with your Facebook profile, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. You can also object to the loading of Facebook plugins and thus the data processing operations described above with add-ons for your browser in the future, e.g. with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
Facebook Inc., headquartered in the USA, is certified for the us-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook's data protection information: www.facebook.com/policy.php
On our pages functions of the service Instagram are integrated. These functions are provided by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or of its use by Instagram.
1. Description and scope of data processing
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. Purpose of data processing
4. Duration of the storage, objection and removal possibility
5. Possibility of objection and removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
VI. Analysis services and other tools
1. Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used and the tools used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures and tools in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools and other tools.
2. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and continually optimising them. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your abbreviated IP address) will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures an anonymization of the IP address by shortening and excludes a direct personal reference. By the extension your IP address is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our justified interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services to us relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your information from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Users' personal data is deleted or anonymised after 14 months.
Order data processing
We have concluded a contract with Google for order data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
3. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our website. Google Adwords places a cookie (see number 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google advertisement.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the AdWords customer's website and the cookie has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
4. Google Maps
Our site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google sets a cookie each time the "Google Maps" component is called up in order to process user settings and data when our page, on which the "Google Maps" component is integrated, is displayed. In order to be able to use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary for the IP address of the user to be stored within the set cookie. As a rule, this cookie is not deleted when you close your browser, but expires after a certain period of time unless you delete it manually beforehand. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our site and serves to make it easy to find the places indicated by us on the site.
More information on the handling of user data can be found in Google's data protection declaration: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/ .
5. Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") for the uniform display of fonts. When you access a page, your browser loads the web fonts you need into its browser cache to display text and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you are using must connect to Google's servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online services. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Google LLC, headquartered in the USA, is certified for the us European Privacy Shield Agreement, which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
More information about Google Web Fonts can be found at developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in Google's privacy statement: www.google.com/policies/privacy/
VII. Rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are the person concerned within the meaning of the DSGVO and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
1. Right to information
You may request confirmation from the data controller as to whether personal data concerning you will be processed by us.
In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from the data controller:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data will be processed;
(2) the categories of personal data processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the retention of the personal data relating to you or, if it is not possible to provide specific information in this respect, criteria for determining the retention period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or delete personal data concerning you, a right to limit the processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling pursuant to Art. 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
2 Right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected and/or completed by the data controller if the personal data processed concerning you is inaccurate or incomplete. The data controller must carry out the rectification without delay.
3. The right to limit the processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such data may not be processed - apart from their storage - without your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been limited in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
a. Cancellation obligation
You may request the controller to delete the personal data relating to you immediately and the controller is obliged to delete such data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) Personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data relating to you have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO.
b. Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the persons responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you, as the person concerned, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary.
(1) the exercise of freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation which the processing requires under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
(4) for archive purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have exercised the right to rectify, cancel or limit the processing of your personal data against the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right vis-à-vis the person responsible to be informed of these recipients.
6. Right to data transfer
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the data controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to communicate these data to another data controller without being hindered by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
(2) processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transferred directly by one responsible person to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transfer does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
7. Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The person responsible will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless he can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services, you may exercise your right of objection by means of automated procedures using technical specifications, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC.
8. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until you revoke it.
9. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
(2) is authorised by legislation of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, to state his own position and to challenge the decision.
10. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of presumed infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority with which the complaint was lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 DSGVO.
VIII. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when visiting our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also make use of suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
IX. Timeliness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out at any time on our website at impressdestination.com/en/contact/privacy-protection